The More Carpets You Have Cleaned the Cheaper Each Carpet Becomes!
The Importance Of Value And Price.
Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. When selecting a carpet cleaner, you have to choose from a wide variety of cleaning methods and price points. All major carpet manufacturers either require or highly recommend hot water extraction by certified technicians, and this why Shaw Industries, the world’s largest carpet manufacturer, recommends hot water extraction.
Here’s why: Hot water extraction cleans much better than other methods
(1) It heats the water to a higher temperature for better effective cleaning.
(2) It shoots the cleaning solution into your carpet at higher pressures, which breaks up the dirt, bacteria, chemicals and pollens.
(3) The machine uses stronger suction to draw the dirt, chemicals, bacteria, pollens and tobacco smoke residue out of your carpet.
Not surprisingly, it costs more to have your carpets cleaned thoroughly by professional certified technician that uses how water extraction, and it certainly costs more than renting a rug doctor. Believe it or not some so called “pros” actually use these same machines! There are times when a rug doctor might be all you need when emergency cleaning arise, and it will get some of the dirt, but the key word here is “some” It is simply not powerful enough to pull out the pollens, chemicals, bacteria, dust mites, and pollution residues, and their tiny vacuum motors are notorious for leaving behind a lot of residue which causes your carpet o RE – SOIL VERY QUICKLY.
On the other hand, if you want your carpets to look good and last for years, then you need to have it cleaned by qualified professional technician at least every six months to one year. Depending on the amount of soiling and traffic you have in your home. And to maintain a HEATHLY HOME, you need to have it cleaned and sanitised thoroughly as only a powerful hot water extraction machine can do.
What’s Included In Your Carpet Cleaning Price (Carpet Stain Prevention)
|Carpet Cleaning Prices||Prices|
|Office Carpet Cleaning|
Carpet Cleaning Price Bonus
Not Sure Yet? Get Our Free Guide
Read this guide and you’ll discover
• How to avoid four carpet cleaning rip-offs!
• 6 costly misconceptions about carpet cleaning
• The importance of hygienic cleans
• Which method cleans best?
• 8 mistakes to avoid when choosing a carpet cleaner.
• 100% no-risk guarantee
• 4 steps to a fresh, clean, healthy carpet