Coffee Stain Carpet
Carpet stain removal videos are to demonstrate what spillage our free bottle of stain remover can remove. which is part of our carpet stain prevention that we provide with every carpet cleaned. Ian Harper Carpet Cleaner
Facts About Coffee Stains On Carpets
- Coffee with cream and sugar is both a stain and a spot on a carpet.
- Removing coffee spillages while wet will prevent it from becoming a bigger more expensive problem.
- Manmade carpets fibres resits coffee stain more than wool carpets.
- You can improve your chances of removing coffee from carpet by using a rug doctor spotting machine.
- Coffee is a tannin stain.
- Decaffeinated coffee contains much more colour than regular.
- The hotter the coffee spillage the worse the stain.
- Dry coffee stains are best removed with a acid spotter, like Coffee Stain Remover
Directions for Use:
A specially formulated stain remover for the direct treatment of coffee,
tea, tannin, beer, water marks and many other yellow and brown
discolorations on carpets and fabrics. Coffee Stain Remover can be
used on synthetic and natural fibre carpets, fabrics and other surfaces,
subject to pre-testing.
For professional and industrial use only.
Always pre-test carpets, fabrics and other surfaces to be treated with a small amount of Coffee Stain Remover in
an inconspicuous area before proceeding. Check for dye stability, colour change and texture change.
Some fabrics and dyes may be sensitive to water or acidic solutions.
Coffee Stain Remover is ready-to-use. Do not mix with other cleaning agents.
Apply to affected area by sprayer, then blot with clean white towel, working from the outside to the centre of large stains.
For difficult stains, re-apply and leave for 5 to 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
For severe stains, use B175 Browning Prescription with an equal part of water and leave for a longer period before rinsing.
Some old tea and coffee stains, particularly on natural fibres such as wool and cotton may be permanent.
• Coffee, tea and browning stain remover for carpets, fabrics and most surfaces.
• Use for watermarks and other yellow and brown discolorations on carpet and fabric.
• Clear liquid with lemon fragrance.
Four Reasons Why You Will Love Our Carpet Stain Remover
- Free With Every Carpet Cleaning Quote
- Stain Prevention Is More Effective Than Stain Removal
- Its Formula Is Different To Any Stain Remover You Can Buy In A Supermarket
- The Magic Of Our Carpet Stain Remover.
Bonus Reason If you book us to clean your carpets then the free bottle upgrades to free refills for life. Full Details Here
Just Call Tina For Your Carpet Cleaning Quote. (No strings or Pressure)