REMOVING MILK stains and odours from your carpet. A Guide From Your Local Carpet Cleaner
Answer: Pet stain & odour remover for a much easier and effective method for remove milk stains and odours from carpets. the reason is that it made to kill bacteria. bacteria are what’s causing the odour.
This type of stain or spillage is protein based so digestion is the way to go. Just like biological washing liquids or powders that you use in your washing machines enzymes will eat the proteins and the when all the food has gone so are they. Please dont use washing liquids as they are hard to rinse out and will attract dirt.
If you have the time then we recommend using clensan from prochem. this is a professional carpet cleaning product but if you follow the instructions you should not have any problems.
- Multi-surface biocidal sanitiser for carpets, upholstery, floors and hard surfaces.
- Effective against bacteria and viruses.
- Approved to EN1276, EN13697, EN13727, EN14476, EN1650. The Clensan formula has been
- Effective against the following organisms.
- Bacteria: Enterococcus hirae, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas, aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonella cholerasuis. Viruses: Rota, Vaccinia, Orthomyxoviridae (Influenza H1N1), BVDV, Norovirus, Enveloped Viruses.
- Clear liquid with herbal lemon fragrance.
Find out how you can get spillages like milk clean up for free with our Stain Prevention
Get Our Free Guide
Read this guide and you’ll discover
• How to avoid four carpet cleaning rip-offs!
• 6 costly misconceptions about carpet cleaning
• The importance of hygienic cleans
• Which method cleans best?
• 8 mistakes to avoid when choosing a carpet cleaner.
• 100% no-risk guarantee
• 4 steps to a fresh, clean, healthy carpet
Just Call Tina